5-Day Tour of Mythical Peloponnese: Corinth, Mycenae, Nafplio, Epidavros, Monemvasia, Mani, Sparta, Mystras, Messene, Olympia, Arcadia
Have the real Greek experience! Join this totally private tour and experience the most important & beautiful region of Greece; the mythical Peloponnese.
Leave noisy-touristy Athens behind and enjoy this 5-full-days, touring totally privately the best of the Peloponnese sites the way locals only do. Experience the beauty of Mythical Peloponnese, the food and the people, by exploring some Unesco sites and unique authentic locations.
• Corinth, Mycenae, Nafplio town & Epidauros
• Monemvasia – a medieval castle town located on a small island linked to the mainland by a short causeway.
• Mani & Diros Caves – a dramatic coastline of sleepy fishing coves and fortified villages
• Sparta, Mystras & Olive Oil Museum
• Ancient Messene & Olympia – Walk though the impressive ruins of the area where athletes trained and run in the stadium; just as ancient Olympians did after victory, 3, 000 years ago. See the temple of Hera and sculptures such as the temple of Zeus and Hermes of Praxiteles
• Arcadia mountains, villages & monasteries
Duration: 5day – 4night
Departure: 8:00 a.m. from Athens or Nafplio
- Details (itinerary)
- Additional Info
- Cancellation Policy
- Private tour!
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Private driver/guide.
- Non smoking vehicle and driver.
- Four-night accommodation (including breakfast), all arranged at awesome stonebuilt guesthouses and luxurious countryside hotels. It is based on double or triple occupancy depending on your group/family. Contact us if in doubt.
- Lunch is also included on all 5 days and at selected locations. You might discover that this is a food tour that is included … within the tour!
- Each person is allowed one normal size suitcase and a small carry on bag.
- Full and detailed itinerary of the trip.
- In-car, bottled water & information booklet.
- Mobile phone for communication with your driver/guide while self exploring.
- Evenings out transport.
- Flexible itinerary.
- Free online consultation for all aspects of your planning and staying in Greece from the first moment you book the trip or any other day or multi day trips of Eudaimonia. We will answer all your question based on our insider knowledge and experience (best location to stay, eating out, safety, tips, dos & donts, etc).
- Excess luggage not allowed.
- Entrance to the sites.
- Professional guide.
- Shopping/touristy stops unless specifically required.
- Gratuities (optional).
The total price for up to 2 persons is €2,750.
For larger groups -of 3 or more people- please contact us to get the best rate depending on the exact number of people and age group. Also, if you are just a single person, we will provide a discount. All our vehicles are brand new (2017-2019). For 1-3 people, a large four-door saloon vehicle is used for the trip whereas for 3 or more people a large minivan is used.
Payments made by Paypal are subject to an additional cost of 4% to 5% which the client must include in the amount and corresponds to the fees Paypal charges on all transactions.
Depending on the time of year, you can arrange to include any of these add-on experiences to your itinerary:
 winery visit & wine tasting
 visit to olive oil production unit for fresh olive olive tasting and/or buying [availability from September to January]
Please contact us for details and pricing. Not all add-ons can be included in all tours either because of time limitations (daylight time, closing times of sites) and other because of time of the year (swimming, olive press), etc.
From your Athens hotel, cruise ship (Piraeus port), Nafplio or a pre arranged meeting point very near to your location. For other starting locations please contact us.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not suitable for people with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. If in doubt, please contact us!
- If canceled due to bad weather (remember this is Greece, so… almost impossible!) or any other extreme situation, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- We are flexible and the duration of the tour is flexible, so there is no rushing during the tour.
Cancellation of a booking by the client
The client must notify Eudaimonia by e-mail. Cancellation charges are calculated based on the day of the e-mail notification as shown below:
>> Over 60 days with a 10% cancellation fee to be charged
>> Between 60-30 days with a 30% cancellation fee to be charged
>> Under 30 days with a 100% cancellation fee to be charged
If the client wishes to change to an alternative departure date or tour, this can be requested at any time before the day of the tour but it is subject to availability and possibly extra cost due to administration fees and charges or non-refundable deposits which have been paid to third party suppliers (accommodation, etc).
All bank transfers of the refunding or payment process are to be paid by the client.
Cancellation of a tour by Eudaimonia
- If a tour is cancelled by Eudaimonia, we will offer a full refund, or alternative travel arrangements and the client decides what is preferred. In this case, no incidental or consequential expenses will be paid by Eudaimonia.
- If access to any area or site is prohibited for reasons beyond Eudaimonia’s control the client will be entitled to a refund only if Eudaimonia can’t offer alternative services.
Email: tours [at] eudaimonia [dot] gr
Tel. 1: 6972-62-03-63
Tel. 2: 6982-83-22-38
From US add: 01130
From Australia add: 001130
From Europe add: 0030