Talented guides with a heap of local knowledge – Athens Tours
Our driver/guides at EUDAIMONIA private Athens tours, love to share and pass across to our passengers their knowledge and enthusiasm about Greece’s history, culture, landscape, food and drink. They will try their best to answer any of your questions not only during the tour but (online) from the first moment you book your tour.
Remember that you are untitled to free consultation by the time you book a day or multi day tour with EUDAIMONIA private Athens tours.
The guides fully know that they have the best job in the world, exploring a country full of history, archeological sites, mountains, landscapes, rivers, gorges, cliff hanging monasteries, beaches, islands. Not to forget our great Mediterranean cuisine for which your guide will point out the top places to enjoy your food & drink, always to be found in the non touristy regions!
Our guides will put you at ease very quickly and make you feel at home and relaxed throughout your trip.
All our tours are planned and organized in a non touristy way even when visiting well known popular sites. Such tours can only be offered to you by talented guides with a heap of local knowledge. They will even include free items not to be found in any itinerary or guide book … if you are open to suggestions.
In all the sites where our guides drive you, we are greeted by friendly locals and are always welcome like a group of friends. We try to maximize your time getting the local feel.
Always remember that the laws in Greece do not allow non licensed tourist guides to enter and guide you in the archeological sites. It is totally up to you if you would like to explore the sites at your own leisure or ask us for a professional guide as well as your driver/guide.
We always look forward to meeting the visitors of this little country that would like to experience more than just the touristy side with the crowds.
- Half Day Tour to the Naval Museum & "Trieres", Niarchos Cultural Center center plus coffee/drink with a view €180.00
- Mycenae - Nafplio - Epidaurus Day Tour from Athens or Nafplio town, including Lunch ("meze") €350.00
- Off the Beaten Path Athens 1/2 Day Tour with a Talented Guide with a Heap of Local Knowledge & Picnic Lunch €160.00
- Bookable €1.00
- Day Tour from Athens or Nafplio to Lousios Gorge & River, Monasteries, Mountain Villages of Peloponnese with Traditional Lunch ("meze") €360.00
- Athens Private Day Tour with a Local on your side and Lunch with a Traditional "meze" - For Those Looking to Explore Places not to Be Found in a Travel Guide €320.00
- Private 2-Day Tour: Olympia & Lousios Gorge/River, Monasteries, Mountain Villages from Athens or Nafplio €880.00
- Corinth Canal, Cave of Lakes, Odontotos Rack Railway & Ancient Corinth or Mega Spilaio Monastery: Day Tour from Athens or Nafplio, with Traditional Lunch ("meze") €360.00
- Private 3-Day Tour to Mycenae, Nafplio, Epidaurus, Ermioni Peninsular, Hydra & Spetses Islands, from Athens €1,300.00
- Delphi, Arachova and Hosios Loukas Monastery Day Tour from Athens Including Traditional Lunch ("meze") €380.00